Saturday, March 2, 2013

No Ordinary Princess by Tara's Nail Polish

Hey everyone

Today I'm going to show of the rest of my "No Ordinary Princess" collection. These polishes were designed for the other princesses/Disney heroines that don't get the credit they deserve. I've previously shown Mulan and Pocahontas here. Today we are going to feature the other 3.

First we have Tiana.



Tiana is a minty green with a gold shimmer. The pictures are shown with 3 coats.


You can really see the shimmer in this photo. To be honest Tiana is probably my least favorite out of all of the collection and it's still beautiful. 

Next we have Megara.



This picture has an OPI glitter sandwich on my ring finger as well. This polish is purple with a purple and gold shimmer. This color is so pretty. And the shimmer is so just wonderful. I love this polish way too much.

Lastly we have my favorite, Merida.



Merida is a strange polish. It starts off nude with a small shimmer then as you add more coats it turns from an almost coral color to an orange polish. It's jammed back with a gold shimmer, see for yourself.



I had to include a blurry shot so you could see how pretty it is.

I wanted to do a design featuring all of the polishes so I  painted them on in a rainbow pattern and stamped crowns on top. I also added a matte finish to make the shimmers stand out.



Why I haven't shown these before is beyond me. I'm waiting on some glitter so this collection is actually on hold which makes me sad, but I can always take requests for them. I hope you all have enjoyed "No Ordinary Princess" as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment