Sunday, March 3, 2013

SWAK: Sealed With A Kiss

Hey everyone

I'm trying to catch up on all of my February posts. I didn't do a lot of nail art and even less posting. But I'm working on playing catch up. And I'm even doing a Stamped Sunday! Progress!

This was for a February Nail Art Challenge on Instagram and it was kisses. I knew I was going to do a SWAK design. I started off with 2 coats of my favorite white, OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls. Then I grabbed Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Wined Up. I grabbed Bundle Monster plates BM-201 for the chevron print & BM-02 for the lips. 


I loved these nails so much. They were so cute. I love combining stamps and colors together. The 2nd edition of the Bundle Monster plates still didn't agree with my thumb size so I had to turn it sideways. But it still works. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment