Friday, March 1, 2013

February Haul

Hey everyone

I've never done a haul post before! I collected a lot of polish this month so I thought it would be quite appropriate. Plus my quasi-resolution was to be a better blogger. This is my attempt. :)



So that's the entire haul. 21 bottles of polish, 1 mini-bottle of cuticle oil, 2 sets of nail art designs, and 5 nail art pens. I also received my February Nail Art Society box too which is why I have an odd number of polishes, I included the polished I received in this haul. I will be doing an actual review on the box soon. Before I get my March box, I promise!!!


So you saw that I bought white flocking powder. I saw this set at Rite-Aid and bought it too. Now I have black and white. I'm so tempted to attempt a zebra design, just not sure how I'd go about that. 



I got this set at Rite-Aid as well. It looks to just transfer with water. There are 30 sheets with 4 different designs. I'm quite excited to try this out!



I'm thinking my local Sally's received their Cirque du Soleil set late, because they have been trying to get rid of it. They've had it marked down buy one get one free for a while now. So I bought Creative Fantasy and Get Carried Away by China Glaze.



A few days later I went back to Sally's and saw they had new Orly bottles. The old bottles made Orly unique, now they kind of look like everyone else. At the same time, I like the new black lids. So if you bought any of the new bottles you go one of the old bottles for free. They literally had 2 boxes full of these polishes. Plus they received a ton of the cuticle oil by accident. So they were giving that away too. I got Snowcone & Des Fleures in the new bottle and Plum in the old bottle.



Did I mention I have 2 Sally's in my town? Yeah, I'm lucky. Expressionist Red came in my Nail Art Society bag. But I went to the other Sally's and they had a promo where you bought a bottle of Fingerpaints and got a cute little black purse free. I bought Micheltangelo & 15 Minutes of Frame And if you renewed your Sally's card you received any of their Ion Hair Products $8 and under for free, so I got a can of hairpsray too. I almost always walk out of Sally's with free stuff, :)




I cannot stress enough how important it is to check the end caps when you go to a store. The best deals are always at the end caps. And Target and Walgreens always have beauty stuff in their end caps. Target had the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Co-Balt Blue marked down to $1.78! Walgreens had Loreal in Tweet Me and Revlon in Jaded Night.



Walmart still had their new Pure Ice display up so I picked through it and found more polish that I wanted, of course. We have Over You, Never Satisfied, It's Complicated, and Sheer Luck. I've bought 9 or 10 of the new collection, I need to swatch them soon and post them.



I was at Walmart the other day and happened to look through this pile of mixed up polish that doesn't have a place in the racks. Tucked in the very back was this package. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens are about $8 a piece and this pack came with 5 for only $10. I could not pass it up. It was the only one of it's kind and I had to have it. It did come with a Red that I already have and 2 Chartreuses, but I think for $10 I can make do. :)



I fell in love with Jindie Nails over Instagram. The polishes are so pretty. Then I saw Candyland with it's neon glitter, I knew I had to have it. So I start looking all over and see it at Llarow, but they are doing a restock soon so I go to Jen's actual Instagram to see what to expect, turns out she made a Remix to Candyland named Candyland Remix. So I not so patiently waited and as soon as I got my email saying it was in stock I bought it! I love this polish so much. The picture doesn't do it justice and that's kind of on purpose because I want to have it's own special post. 


Lastly I got these little beauties. I blame Let Them Have Polish for this purchase. She posted swatches on her Instagram and I ran right to Milani's website and bought 5 out of 6. The only one I didn't buy was the dark purple because the "fuchsia" looked pretty purple to me. You guys are going to love these, I can't wait to show you the swatches. They come in Tainted in Red, Yellow Mark, Aqua Splash, Spoiled in Fuchsia, and Shady Gray

So there it is! My entire February Haul. I hope you enjoyed it and I cannot wait to show off all of these polishes to you!

2 comments:

  1. Those Pure Ice looks amazing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. I just saw this comment. :( They are awesome to look at...meaning I haven't even swatched them yet. I know bad blogger bad! :D

      Delete