Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pink Wednesday: Coral Glam

Hey everyone

I have a Pink Wednesday for you! Now this polish is called Coral Glam, but it's not very coral, it is a straight pink holographic polish. This polish is from Layla. I've never actually bough a bottle of Layla polish before because they are really expensive. Their holographic collection was $15.50 a bottle. I had honestly decided that I was probably never going to own one of their holographic polishes as sad as it made me. I just couldn't stand paying that much for polish. Not to mention that the bottle only holds 0.33 fl oz. China Glaze holds 0.50 fl oz and only cost $8 a bottle. Lucky for me I was in Ulta at the right time and happened to find my bottle buried under the Layla magnetics for $5.99. 


See this is hardly a coral polish? I really loved this polish. It was much more holographic than I was expecting. I have 2 polishes from the China Glaze OMG collection and they weren't anywhere near as holographic as this polish.


Both photos show off the polish with the flash on. 


Here it is with no flash and in the shade.


And in direct sunlight. 

This polish was so pretty. I recommend 3 coats. The first 2 coats smooth out any streaks and the 3rd makes the holographic finish shine brighter. I think this polish is fantastic. I still wouldn't pay $15.50 for it, but it is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment