Sunday, March 17, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest

Hey everyone

I love surfing Pinterest. I spend way too much time on that website. Every once in a while I find inspiration on a board other than nail art. This time it came from a dress. 


http://pinterest.com/pin/172262754469200741/
This dress to be precise. I love the colors and the rose pattern. Sadly I have yet to purchase the 2012 Bundle Monster Set so I had to pick a different flower type. But I think I made it work. I started off with Love and Beauty's Camel. Then I used alternated stripes with Zoya's Ali & Wet N Wild's Blazed. I then grabbed OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls and tried it for stamping purposes. It turned out great. Which just means that I'm extra happy that I bought a 2nd bottle of MBSW. I used Bundle Monster's BM-205 for my flower design.



How cute were these? I think they turned out great. My favorite nail is my thumb. I love the way the colors are lining up and the stamp was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment