Monday, March 25, 2013

MSMD Monday: Life's A Beach

Hey everyone

Today I tackle the great Nailasaurus. Last September she posted a mani for the Beauty and Beach competition. I'd just gotten acrylics done and I had to replicate this design she did on her perfectly square nails.

I started off with painting my nails 2 coats of Love and Beauty's Camel. Then I sponged on OPI's My Boyfriend scales walls. 



I actually left my nails with this French Gradient for a whole day. I really liked it and couldn't part with it right away. The next day took the white further up my nail and sponged on some of Zoya's Skylar (which I got on sale for $5.99 at Ulta!). And to make it look like foam I lightly went back over Skylar with MBSW. 



I love the final product. It was such a cute manicure. Here's a link to Sam's original nails: LINKAGE

I've gotta say I love posting my nails that are inspired by someone else and having them like it on Instagram. I feel like bowing down screaming, "I am not worthy." Geeky I know, but I can't help it. I really hope you guys liked this week's MSMD Monday, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment