Monday, March 18, 2013

MSMD: Cloud Mani

Hey everyone

I have a new Monkey See Monkey Do Monday for you. This week I'm attempting to tackle Nailside! It's a lot of pressure believe you me. But the cloud mani is one of my favorites. It looks like it would be difficult until you see her tutorial and then you all but smack yourself in the face because it's so easy. 

One of my favorite cloud designs of hers is called Fancy Clouds. So I had to replicate it. I'm going to be in a wedding in October and the bride had just decided on her colors, yellow and gray. 



The silver I used is my go to, Silver Mercedes from Pure Ice. The white is My Boyfriend Scales Walls from OPI and the yellow is Splendid from Hard Candy. 

It's certainly brighter than her Fancy Clouds, but a similar effect. I really enjoy doing cloud manis, you should expect to see more from me. I hope I did Nailside justice, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment