Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nail Art Society March Bag

Hey everyone

This is not going to be a happy review. I am very upset. 



This is all we got this month. 

Nail Fraud stickers which are polka dots. (Some people got smiley faces). Hello you just gave me a dotter, I can do polka dots, why on earth would I want stickers that achieve the same look? 

Stella ceramic flowers in a lilac color. I'm curious about these, but not enough to where I would buy them in store. 

Micro beads. Mine are a copper color. I'm not a fan of the caviar manicure, but these are smaller than my other beads, so I'll give it another try. I also want to do a few lines with the beads. 

Fimo slices. If I wanted these I would buy an entire stick. Why did they only give  me a few slices?

Flowers. These flowers are a fabric and I have no idea how they are going to react in nail polish. I'm worried they are going to get ruined by a top coat.

The last part I'm actually curious about because I've never seen them before. These little half beads. They honestly look like little plastic beads cut in half. But they are so big I think they are going to be really neat. 

So out of a bag I paid $10 for I am interested in 1.5 things. Wonderful. I feel bad for the people that spend $19.95 on these. 

I went on their Facebook page after checking the reaction in Instagram. Everyone was complaining. The NAS was only responding to people who were missing pieces. Someone posted a photo of their container that was missing the Fimo slices. One of the people commented and below is what happened.0 



  • Nail Art Society Yes, we definitely resend these right away. 

  • Person #1 Thanks. I've been wanting the fruit slices for so long so I am excited. For the record, I have been enjoying my bags very much!
  • Nail Art Society Person #1 thank you so much for saying that. Maybe you could post it to our wall as some others have just been voicing there displeasures.
  • Me: You know I was going to keep my subscription and give you guys another shot after a super disappointing bag, until I saw this comment. A company should be addressing the people who are disappointed. It would be different if it was only 1 or 2 people. But almost everyone is disappointed. You have ignored everyone who has voiced their displeasure with this month's bag and your company. Instead you find the one person who was happy with their bag (which is okay, there's nothing wrong with likiing it) and tell them they should post that they like it to your wall for everyone else to see. I have no cancelled my subscription and I will not be back until I see some radical changes in this company. If I were The Creme Shop, Essie, Zoya, LVX, China Glaze, or OPI I would ask you to remove my name from your page. It doesn't look good for them or you when you go to a company's Facebook page and see nothing but complaints. I think the very first thing you should do as a company is redesign this whole operation. We should be able to see what we are paying for before we get it. And you should give us the option to skip a month or pick a different bag. That way you don't have an overwhelming majority of your customers disappointed.
Person #2 Tara, from the looks of it they've not only ignored, they've also hidden or removed some of the complaint posts. Seems like they've removed some negative/disappointed customer comments from their main posts as well.



As you can see this post went all over me. I cancelled my subscription immediately. My biggest problem with this months bag was that it didn't have polish in it at all and the fact that everything in it I could buy at my local Claire's (except for the ceramic flowers). Why would I spend $10 for something I can go pick up for $6 and get one half off? Their customer service left a lot to be desired. And I honestly feel like there's a lot of false advertising. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I will certainly not be going back unless there is a complete overhaul to their company. As of today they are going back in and deleting the bad comments from their page as Person #2 mentioned that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment