Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Little Green Men

Hey everyone

I wanted to start a new thing for Tuesday. I know one of my favorite things to do when I have down time is to surf Youtube for tutorials. One of my favorite people on Youtube is CutePolish. She posts the cutest designs (obviously) and she shows the easiest way to do it. I recommend any and all beginners to check out her page. 

CutePolish also does desgins for the DisneyStyle Youtube page. A few months ago she did a tutorial on the Little Green Men that I just couldn't miss. 


She did a french tip on her video, for mine I wanted to do a half moon manicure.


Aren't they just the cutest?! I loved these nails so much. I hope you guys like them too. For the Little Green Man I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lickety Split Lime. The purple for the half moons is Zoya's Mira and the blue is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Blue Away. The glitter is an Art Deco striper brush. 

What do you think of YouTube Tutorial Tuesday? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment