Monday, January 28, 2013

Princess Pearls

Hey everyone

Today I have a new design to show you. I've never glued things to my nails other than well false nails. But I'd been seeing a lot of pearls and glequin designs that looked fabulous  So when I saw a wheel full of different color pearls and rhinestones I couldn't resist. I was actually in the middle of making my newest collection when I bought the wheel. So imagine my surprise when I got them home and realized they matched 2 of my colors. I knew I had to use them immediately. 



The pink polish you are seeing is Mulan. The blue polish is Pocahontas  Both are from my polish line, Tara's Nail Polish and from the "No Ordinary Princess" collection. They are both jelly finishes with gold and blue shimmer respectively. Both polishes are shown at 2 regular coats and a very thin 3rd coat.

I added the pearls by sticking them on the wet polish. Then I covered the nails with a top coat to ensure they would stay. And they really didn't. I had no issues with them coming off. This was a really cute and easy manicure. I recommend trying out pearls and starting off simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment