Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pure Ice My City

Hey everyone

I really enjoy the dynamic of Instagram. It's very easy to do my nails and then post the photo quickly. As you can see I have random spurts of blogging where I blog for a week straight and then not for another month. It's on Instagram where I post my nails everyday. I try to keep the blog up to date, but I have a 9 month old and work full time in management at a bank. My time is obviously limited, so what I propose is that everyone uses Instagram! If you want to follow my nail art and I'm just not updating this blog fast enough for you, then please follow me! My name is Tara825c! Now I will forewarn you, it's not just nail art. I also post my baby, my family, and my life. I hope you do follow me on Instagram.

It honestly seems like every week there is a new contest on Instagram. I saw Pure Ice's Pure Ice Your City contest there first. All you had to do was design your nails based on your city. I live in Bowling Green, KY. Here we have Western Kentucky University and The National Corvette Museum. So I couldn't resist drawing them on my nails. WKU has the best mascot ever and that's Big Red. Here's what he looks like:


Isn't he adorable? When I was little at all of the basketball games the cheerleaders would throw red towels into the crowd and you would spin them shouting Go Big Red! So I had to draw the towels. 

The Corvette Museum is the strangest building I've ever seen. I've never understood why it looks the way it does, granted I've never asked, but still.


Yeah that's it. Don't know why it looks like it does. They also have the logo.

Lastly, we have shirts and buttons and stickers, everything that says, I <3 BG. So what kind of Bowling Green nails would they be without that on them? Here are my nails!


I am so unbelievably proud of these nails. It took me forever to finish. But I thought they were fantastic. 

Sadly I didn't win, but a lot of really talented people were in the contest and they did fantastic work. I am just really happy with my results. And I hope you like them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment