Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tattoos like Rebecca

Hey everyone

It's not really a secret that Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails is my favorite nail blogger. I've followed her for a few years now. I only wish I was as talented as she is. A while back Rebecca did this design featuring tattoos. I didn't have all of the same stamps that she did, but I made due with what I had.

I started off with Love & Beauty in Camel. 


It's a perfect nude for me. I'm fairly certain they have discontinued this color, so when I run out I will be heartbroken. I have a hard time with nudes because I'm so pale that I practically reflect. Yet my hands are typically red around my fingers so I have to watch out for lobster claws. 


To achieve this look I used Wet N Wild's Black Cream and a few Stamping Plates:
  • BM 05: Stars on Thumb
  • BM 21: Smaller stars on Index
  • BM 08: Anchor on Index
  • RA 116: Rose on Middle
  • SE 19: Butterflies on Middle
  • RA 115: Wings on Ring
  • BM 13: Cross on Pinky

The wings and cross are a little strange looking to me. But I really enjoy the other fingers. I finished of the design with a few extra stars and some dots all over. I hope you guys like this design. Check out Rebecca's fantastic work as well!

2 comments: