Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Feel Your Heart Beat to the Beat of the Drum

Hey everyone

So today I have some inspired nails! I was inspired by the lovely Sam at The Nailasaurus. She did these fantastic heartbeat nails featured <<here>>. I quickly fell in love with the design. And it is February after all. So I had to do it!



I love it! I thought it turned out great. I should have submitted it for Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays but, I was a little late as you can see. Today is Tuesday. (I should totally include a Supernatural reference in here, but I'll spare you my fangirl tendencies) 

I started off with Revlon's Fire Fox which is a red matte polish with a subtle red shimmer. Then I added Essence's Glamourous Life. And I made the heartbeat with my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in white. Hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment