Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zoya's Aurora

Hey everyone

Today I have another polish from my Zoya 2013 buy. This is Aurora. It's from the Ornate collection just like Storm. It's funny when I first heard about the Zoya 2013 promo neither polish was on my list, until I saw swatches. Then I had to have both. 

Aurora is a berry holographic polish. It's so unbelievably sparkly. It's just absolutely beautiful. 


Look how much sparkle. It's just a little glitter bomb all wrapped up in a jelly polish. This is 2 normal coats with one thin to cover up any patches. The formula on this polish was just a good if not better than Storm. 


Awkward right hand pose! But it showed off the holographic glitter. Aurora has more holographic glitter than Storm. Aurora is probably in my top 20 of favorite polishes and that's saying a lot, because I have a ton. I just love love love this polish. If you are looking for a nice glittery polish go pick up Aurora you will not regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment