Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zoya's Storm

Hey everyone

When Zoya did their 3 free polishes for 2013 I had to add Storm to my list. I just could not resist a black holographic polish. But sadly everyone else had the same reaction, so because I was late to the Storm party I had to wait. Storm was on back order for about 2 weeks. They told me I could either wait for my polish or pick a new one. Storm was number one on my lemming list so I decided it was worth the wait.


So pretty. I love how much glitter it has. And it's opaque in 2 coats. The formula is fantastic, so shiny and bright. This doesn't have a top coat by the way.


I had to post a blurry photo to show off all of the holographic goodness. I honestly have nothing but good things to say about Storm. When you are in lower lighting it's not as holographic, it's black with silver glitter which is just as pretty. The bottom photo shows the effect low lighting has on the polish. 


 Seriously go buy Storm! What are you waiting for?

1 comment: