Monday, February 11, 2013

MSMD Monday: Owl Edition


Hey everyone

I have a Monkey See Monkey Do Monday design!!! Yay! Slowly but surely I am getting back into the swing of things. This design was submitted in a contest on Instagram. Darcy at SparrowNails made a contest where you submitted art inspired by fellow nail art bloggers. I chose Alice from OneNailToRuleThemAll. Her design is featured <<here>>. Owls have become really popular lately and her design is perfect for Valentine's Day coming up. Here's my take on her design.


I even included the hoots. I was beyond pleased with these. The only real issue I have is my owl eyes were a little tiny. But other than that, I'm very happy. The winner hasn't been announced yet, so go on Instagram and like my picture! There's a link over there ---> somewhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment