Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ACNC Day 6: WHITE

Hey everyone

Day 6 of the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge was WHITE. I do have the perfect white polish in my shop so yet again we have shameless self promotion from me. Aren't you excited? I know I am!



I started off this mani with 2 coats of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls. This polish is sooooo pretty. In the bottle I swear it looks gray but on the nail it's a beautiful bright white. I'm going to have to buy more of it, I keep using it for all of my white based manis. On my thumb and ring finger I put 2 coats of Won't You Guide My Sleigh Tonight by Tara's Nail Art aka Me! It's a dusty white color which MBSW goes perfect with if I do say so myself. There are white and red glitters in the polish as well. This was the first polish I made for my Christmas collection. I'm quite pleased with it. I finished the entire mani off with 2 coats of Essie's Matte About You. MYSW is just dreamy as a matte polish. 

If you would like to purchase Won't You Guide My Sleigh Tonight or any of my other polish please visit my Etsy at this link <click me>.

No comments:

Post a Comment