Friday, December 14, 2012

ACNC Day 13: Snow

Hey everyone

Day 13 is SNOW! I'm really excited for this one. I started off by painting my nails with OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls (Because I use it constantly, oh my goodness!). I used 2 coats to build up a strong base. Then I used Sinful Colors Cinderella in 3 coats to make a nice soft winter blue skyline. I took a makeup triangle sponge and did a soft gradient at the tip with MBSW. Using a dotter I made 2 snowmen on my thumb and one on my ring finger. I lastly used Art Deco in Black for the arms and Zoya's Reva for the scarf.


I took Essie's Matte About You and finished off the gradient on my index, middle, and pinky nails. I think these nails were very pretty and soft. Excellent for a quick winter mani on the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment