Saturday, December 15, 2012

ACNC Day 15: Cozy

Hey everyone

Today was day 15 and the challenge was Cozy. I was super confused on what to do. I didn't want to stuff like everyone else was doing. And then it hit me. It's Red Cup Season. Only the best time of the year for Starbucks. So I decided to do a mani based solely on the red cup design.


I'm so excited with how they turned out! They may not look exactly like the cups (I don't think anyone could draw the Starbucks Logo that small!) but you can tell what they are. I started off painting half of my nails with Zoya's America. Then I took my Art Deco Long Brush in White and drew the rim of the cup and then a triangle on top for the whip cream. I then took Julie G's Chic Cipro and drew in the caramel syrup. I used Revlon's Espresso for the Chocolate Syrup. Lastly I used Zoya's Veruschka for the Starbucks Logo. I really enjoyed these nails and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment