Sunday, December 30, 2012

ACNC Day 19: Ugly Christmas Sweater

Hey everyone

I did actually finish this challenge on time. Just via Instagram. It's so much easier to post photos then to write up a full post. Hence why I'm late. Sorry about that. Anyway, December 19th was Ugly Sweater Day. Everyone was doing the exact same nail art, so I had to do something different. I tried my hand at my first Aztec Print using the tutorial from JauntyJill on Youtube. You can watch the video here. Then I wanted to try Sugar Spins so I used the tutorial from XOXOAlexisLeigh on Youtube. You can watch the video here.


I was inspired by Bill Cosby's sweaters to be honest. I just happened to use Christmas like colors. Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here for the gray. Zoya's America for the red. And OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the white of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment