Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ACNC Day 17: Christmas Movie

Hey everyone

I'm past midnight, I'm behind! Oh well a few minutes is better than not at all. Day 17 was Inspired by a Christmas movie. I don't know if you remember, but when I did my lights I said the Grinch would be making a comeback. And comeback he did! I'm so pleased with how my Grinch turned out this time around. He's much more Grinch-like.



Now you may be asking yourself, "What is that other polish she's got on?" This just wouldn't be my blog if there wasn't shameless self promotion! The other polish I'm wearing is 2 coats "Pucker Up and Kiss It Whoville" by Tara's Nail Polish over 2 coats of Exotic Ocean by Sinful Colors. Pucker Up and Kiss It is a red, white, green, and black glitter polish in many shapes and sizes. When worn alone it has predominately clear base with a hint of green.

If you would like to purchase a bottle of "Pucker Up and Kiss It Whoville" you can at this link here. Just don't forget to use the code HAPPYHOLIDAYS for 15% off your entire order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment