Saturday, December 1, 2012

ACNC Day 1: RED

Hey everyone

It's December 1st so that means it's Day One of the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge. Today's challenge is RED. I've recently become obsessed with Chevron print so I couldn't resist.



On my thumb, index, and pinky finger we have Milani One Coat Glitter in Red Sparkle. On my middle and ring finger we have Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher. I drew the chevron print on with Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in red. Then I finished the look with Essie in Matte About You. 

I'm completely pleased with these. They are wonderfully sparkly and pretty. Reminds me of twinkles on a tree so it totally works with Christmas. I hope you all enjoyed them. And if you participated leave a comment and show me your work!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I thought it would be a perfect time to throw them out. And I love nude matte finishes. I'm in love with this mani. :D

    ReplyDelete