Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ACNC Day 5: BLUE

Hey everyone

Day 5 for the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge was BLUE. I have recently released my Christmas Collection on Etsy. One of the polishes I made was I'm Mr White Christmas inspired by the Year Without Santa Claus. It's a glitter polish with blue and white matte glitter with some small halo glitter. There's almost some medium sized blue, purple, and silver hex glitter. Basically it's a blue glitter bomb. I couldn't resist showing it off for Blue Day.



Above we have 2 coats on my index, middle, and pinky. There is one coat over Orly's Sweet Peacock (2 coats). Sweet Peacock is a fantastic blue foil polish. I bought the bird collection from Sally's Beauty forever ago and when I didn't like Fowl Play I decided to not use any of the collection. Stupid I know, but I was badly burned by that flaky polish. I regret it now obviously! I've got to try stamping with is soon, I'm just so curious. 

If you would like to purchase I'm Mr White Christmas or any of my other polish please visit my Etsy at this link <click me>. And yes I took a picture in my kitchen, don't judge me! It was late and the kitchen has the best lighting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment