Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sticks 'n Stones by Cover Band

Hey everyone,


I have a special treat for you today! I bought my first Indie a while back. I stalk Etsy quite regularly but have yet to buy anything but when I saw that Sticks 'n Stones was on sale I had to jump on it right away. The shipping from Ninja Polish was super fast, I was very pleased with how quick it got here. 


I know Sticks 'n Stones looks good with neon colors, but I also wanted to try it up against a soft color, so I went with my go to color, Zoya's Kristen. 



Kristen is a beautiful dusty blueish purple that I adore. It actually reminds me a lot of Julep's Renee, I'll have to do a comparison swatch.


Sticks 'n Stones is just as fantastic as everyone says. This is with 3 coats to get all of the glitter sizes and types on each nail. 


My only problem with Sticks 'n Stones was the stick glitter hung off the nails and hung on everything, but I didn't put a top coat on it, so that was my own fault. Other than that I love love love Sticks 'n Stones and couldn't be more pleased with my first Indie polish. Now I'm off to buy them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment