Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stamped Sunday!

Hey everyone!


Today I'm participating in Stamped Sunday! I'm featuring and oldie but a goodie. 



I love doing stamps with gradients underneath and that's how I achieved this look here. Read more to find out how I did this!
I started off painting my nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Bubblegum Pink. I then did a gradient with Zoya's Emme in the middle and Pure Ice's Flirt Alert with Zoya's Katy on top. 


I don't actually own any stamping polishes, I just use my uber pigmented polishes. My favorite brand to use for stamping is also my favorite brand to use for water marbling as well, Pure Ice! Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes is the silver polish I used for stamping here. 

This is one of my favorite stamps to use! It's from Red Angel's collection that can be found here. The name of the stamp is RA-111. I honestly bought the entire Red Angel plate collection for this stamp here. Sad I know, but I couldn't help it. Red Angel has some other fantastic stamps as well and for a very nice price. If you're new to stamping and want a full collection for a lower price than Bundle Monster check them out!


Thought I'd throw in an extra one I did of the same stamp. I did these for a friend of mine using the same silver. But the gradient was done with Sally Hansen Insta Dri's Lickety Split Lime, Sally Hansen Insta Dri's Blue Away, and Zoya's Charla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment