Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July Maven Box

Hey everyone!


As you know I'm a Julep Maven. I got my first non-intro box right before the 4th of July. I opened the box right away. 





I opened the box and there was a free polish voucher. So not only do you get like $50 worth of product for only $20, but there tends to be secret free stuff including extra polishes and/or a free voucher. Why doesn't everyone get Julep? Seriously...

No pictured, O Canada
I was confused at first as to why I had 4 bottles of polish. I didn't realize that the lip gloss looks like their polish bottles. I was very excited to see a flesh gloss in the packaging. Maybe all of the other American Beauty box holders are pale as ghosts like me. I would have been upset if it was something that didn't match my skin tone. But they did include Atomic Fireballs, so at this point, they can seriously do no wrong with these boxes! Well, my rekindled obsession with Red Hots says otherwise, but still. 


We have America The Beautiful which was our special free polish. I also ordered O Canada as an add on for only $4.99. Did you realize you can add on up to 2 add ons from other boxes for only $4.99 each? Seriously, Julep is amazing.  We also have Yumi which is a glitter polish in a clear base. And lastly Lynn, a frosty nude color. 


Peony is the name of the lip gloss, just in case you were curious! I'll have swatches of Yumi, Lynn, and Peony in a post soon and then America the Beautiful and O Canada in their own separate post.

Do you want to be a Julep Maven? Come on how can you miss out on these perks?! Not only do you get the monthly box that you can cancel at anytime, but you get a 20% off all products & free shipping. Come be a Julep Maven with me by clicking this link <<here>> and taking their style quiz to see which box is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment