Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monster's Inc Restock!

Hey everyone!

I finally got around to making my Monster's Inc Collection. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I just hope everyone else likes them. Check out the polishes below the jump for a special promotion!


I've already mentioned Kitty before. Just as refresh this is what it looks like:
Click me to go to Etsy!

This is Kitty, which is for Sully. It was my first that I made and it released before the others in the collection.

New to the store is Boo. Which is for everyone's favorite little human, Boo! It's pink like her outfit with pink glitter. 
Click me to go to Etsy!

Next we have MikeWazowski! I love Mike Wazowski, he's my favorite! This polish is neon green with green glitter. 

Click me to go to Etsy!

Lastly we have the villian. Villians tend to be the coolest to me, and Randall is pretty evil. So to match the evilness I made The Scream Extractor. Which is a purple tented Duo-Chrome. 

Click me to go to Etsy!
I could not be more pleased with these polishes! And they are my first collection. I hope everyone likes them. And just because I'm so excited, if you purchase all 4 polishes and use the code MONSTER15 you'll receive 15% off. Which turns out to almost free shipping on 2 of the bottles. Again I hope everyone likes my Monster's Inc collection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment