Monday, July 16, 2012

Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl, Let's Rock n' Roll!

Hey Everyone!


First, 5 points to whoever gets the movie that this title came from!


Second, It's Monday, which normally sucks, but not in the nail world! Mondays are Monkey See Monkey Do Monday! I have had this one planned out the minute I saw Katy from Nailed It! post this. My hubby is from Michigan and his whole family grew up in bowling alleys. Not to mention his sister's name is Katy. It was fate people!




Isn't this just precious? I love it so much. The bowling ball is probably my favorite part. :)  I started off with Claire's Snowball on my fingers and Wet & Wild in Black on my thumb. Then I did the stripes with Sinful Color's red striping polish. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, I'm sorry guys. Lastly I used Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here for the holes and then black on top of that. :) I seriously love this mani. And below it's Katy's picture, amazing job Katy. Thank you for such amazing nail art!

http://blognailedit.blogspot.com/2012/07/bowling-for-beauty.html

Hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment