Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Zoya America Polish (UPDATE)


ZOYA is celebrating the 4th of July by handing out a FREE bottle of “America” nail polish with FREE shipping!
Just use the code “Freedom2” at check out. 
CLICK HERE to take part in this awesome deal! I don’t know how long it will last so JUMP ON IT!

EDIT!!!!

So that was a bust. Turns out you had to put $10 worth of stuff in your cart first to get the deal. But the problem is that Zoya didn't say this until the early morning of July 4th. And at that point 165K people had ordered America. Another problem, Zoya let the orders go through without $10 worth of product in the carts and they even sent out confirmation emails. 

I understand it was a major error in their system, however, I think it was irresponsible of Zoya to only post on their Facebook that they were cancelling orders. If I hadn't of seen the drama on Twitter then I wouldn't have known my order was cancelled. I never received any sort of notification that my order was cancelled. That's bad business. What if we don't have Facebook? If you can send an auto-generated email telling me that my order was accepted, than you can send one telling me it was cancelled too. 


I don't mind that it was cancelled. I completely get it, they were going to be out millions of dollars by honors all of the orders, but seriously you need to better explain yourself than a simple Facebook status. They still have not addressed this on their Blogger page. It's a good thing I love Zoya so much, because this really turned me off as a consumer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment