Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Zoya's Godiva

Hey everyone

I know I just posted 2 hours ago, but I couldn't resist showing off Godiva. I went straight to Ulta when this collection came out. I only purchased Godiva, but after swatching the whole Summer collection, I have to have the rest of the Winter collection. 


Oh look old watermark and acrylics. Yeah I've had this in my pending folder for a while. I'm not sure why I didn't post it, but I'm glad I waited now. 

Godiva is a beautiful nude texture polish. I could not get over how perfectly this matched my skin tone. (Zoya if you're reading a need a cream finish of the exact same color) It is my go to polish when I need to have "tame" nails. I've worn this to work a few times now. 2 thin coats, remember the thinner the better. If you use a thick coat you won't see as much of the texture finish and it won't be as matte. Once I get the rest of the Winter collection I'll post a review on that collection as well. Hope you've enjoyed my Zoya Fest today!

No comments:

Post a Comment