Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Cinderella's Castle

Hey everyone

I'm so sorry this post is so late! At least it's still Tuesday right? Today's video is from CutePolish again. I can't help it. I love her videos so much. This nail art is from the vaults. I did this a while ago, but for some reason never featured it on my blog. Here's the video that inspired it!


How cute is that? It looks so difficult when you just look at it. But CutePolish completely breaks it down to an easy design. But I'll be honest, I knew there was no way I was going to be able to draw the castle on all 10 nails.



Instead of doing a glitter gradient, I borrowed designs from Leslie at Polish Art Addiction. You can view them HERE under her Disney tab. 

I can't remember which polishes I used, but I can tell you which princesses are honored here. 

Index: Belle
Middle: Ariel
Ring: Jasmine
Pink: Tiana

Both Leslie and CutePolish are fantastic artists and I can only hope I become as good as them. I hope you enjoyed my post today, again sorry it was so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment