Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Strawberries

Hey everyone

I know where in the world have I been?! I was going to update via the app last night, but I'm such a weirdo when it comes to everything looking the same that I just couldn't do it. Plus my nails worked better with a Tuesday theme.

Yesterday was the 20th and the #nailartmay challenge on Instagram for the day was Strawberries. I went on Youtube and found this tutorial.



And I totally didn't stick with just this plan. I wanted to challenge myself. I added to the design and brought back and oldie but a goodie. 



Chocolate covered strawberries! And because the video was Strawberries and Cream themed I did pink strawberries with cream drips. I'll admit I like the red strawberries so much more, but I still think the overall nail design is adorable. What do you guys think?

Polishes Used:

  1. Revlon's Firefox
  2. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen's Green
  3. Nail Art Long Brush's Cocoa
  4. Kiss Long Brush's Yellow
  5. Wet N Wild's Tickled Pink
  6. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen's Chartreuse
  7. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
And just because I'm awesome, here's the first time I attempted this design.


Did I mention you guys aren't allowed to judge my old nails? :D I'm thinking of adding in a Throwback Thursday where I redo old designs, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment