Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone

Today I have a special treat for you. Today's nails are dedicated to the best thing that ever happened to me, my son. Andrew is just turned one and is the best little boy you could ever ask for. He also loves the Minions from Despicable Me. The first trailer for Despicable Me 2 featured the Minions singing Barbara Ann only it was Bananas and Potatoes. The video is hilarious and I'm going to link you to it below. 


Someone wonderful person on Youtube looped this song for 14 minutes. When my little boy gets fusses grocery shopping it's my go to calm down video for him. So I could not resist doing my nails to match. These are a little old (I had acrylics then!) but they are still awesome. 


Andrew totally loved them and they were great to sing with. I hope you guys love them as much as we did. Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there! For me there's nothing better than being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment