Sunday, May 5, 2013

May the Fourth Be With You & Revenge of the Fifth

Hey everyone

Can you tell what today's theme is? Star Wars!!! Yesterday was Star Wars Day and today is a little special too. I could not think of anything to do for these nails. I almost went with a Lego Star Wars theme. Until I thought of my nephew. He's obsessed with Angry Birds. He's played since it first came out and he's so much better at it then me. If I can't beat a level I had my phone to him and he beats it with 3 stars. He's a true genius. He became obsessed with Star Wars once they released Angry Birds Star Wars so why not!


I love how they turned out! I used a lot of polish for this one. 

  1. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  2. Zoya's Ibiza
  3. Love & Beauty's Midnight
  4. Zoya's Sooki
  5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Blue Me Away
  6. Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here
  7. Art Deco Long Brush's Black
  8. Art Deco Long Brush's White
  9. Sinful Colors' Star Fish
  10. Nail Art Long Brush's Cocoa
  11. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Sun Kissed
  12. China Glaze's Trendsetter
  13. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Black Out
  14. Zoya's Trixie
So many polishes. I ended up having to go onto Youtube to see how to draw out the birds. Took me quite a bit to finish, but I'm so happy with the results. My sister showed my nephew and he said, "Oh my god. I can't believe she can do that. She needs to make Minoauk Pig and Boba Fett." Totally felt like a rockstar. Hope you enjoyed the nails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment