Monday, May 13, 2013

MSMD Monday: Mosaic

Hey everyone

Today's MSMD Monday comes from a French Blogger named Pshiit. Art really is universal. I didn't realize her entire blog was in French until I actually opened it and read her blog (instead of just searching her on Google). I do not speak nor to I read French so I went to Google Translate. It can really be a hit or a miss. For example, here is a direct quote from her page after Google butchers it, "I propose today a nail art rather easy to achieve if you are a little careful, but first I present the precious which I used to carry you!" It was okay at first, but the last part had me scratching my head. Seriously Google, get it together! I ended up just skimmed through the actual writing and looked at the pictures. The best thing about Pshiiit? She has little GIFs at the end of her posts that show tutorials for her designs. I love it so much, I could not resist remaking her mosaic nails. Pshiiit did a bright spring design, I did a pastel design for Mother's Day. This design uses striping tape! I recently bought a ton of striping tape on Ebay and I'm completely in love. Every nail artist should get striping tape, there's so much you can do with it!


I love how it turned out. It's so pretty and girly. It's very Mother's Day appropriate if you ask me. 

Polish Used:

  1. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Lacey Lilac
  3. China Glaze's Lemon Fizz
  4. Sinful Colors' Star Fish
  5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Mint Sorbet
  6. Pure Ice's Beware
Here's a link to Pshiiit's blog post. I hope you guys enjoy my design and Pshiiit's as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment