Monday, May 27, 2013

MSMD Monday: Dotted Gradient

Hey everyone

Today I have a fantastic little mani for you that I honestly didn't expect to love as much as I do. Today's design comes from Laura at PolishAllTheNails. I love Laura. I honestly have not seen anyone do all of the fantastic stuff she does with glitter. Loose glitter at that. She has a tremendous amount of patience and I know I could never do what she does. Thankfully her design that I'm featuring today features glitter polish and not loose glitter. She calls these Stepping Stones. 


I love it! Super cute and simple. I'm really enjoying the glitter peaking out from behind the dots. 

Polish Used: 
  1. Pure Ice's Bewear
  2. Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here
  3. Art Deco Long Brush's Black
  4. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Here's a link to Laura's blog post. I hope you guys enjoy our designs as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment