Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Stitch & Hibiscus

Hey everyone

This week's YTT is special. I'm actually going to be showing you 2 different videos that I followed for my most recent mani. Both videos are from TotallyCoolNails. On Instagam I'm doing a challenge where certain days through the month we have a specific design. This one was for flowers. I actually found this Stitch video first.


But I wasn't a fan of the flowers, I think they are actually leaves. But I wanted to do these nails so I had to find a different flower video. So I found this one.



I thought it was perfect because it matches the color scheme that was I was using. Here is the final product!


They turned out so great! I love them. And they were super popular on Instagram which completely made my day. I was so happy with how they turned out. 

Colors Used:
  1. Zoya's Sooki
  2. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  3. Kiss Long Brush's Soft Blue
  4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Blue Away
  5. Pure Ice's Celestial
  6. Art Deco Long Brush's White
  7. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Black Out
I hope you guys enjoyed my nails and YTT this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment