Monday, July 1, 2013

MSMD Monday: Checker Print like Rebecca

Hey everyone

For this edition of Monkey See Monday Do Monday we have Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails! She's my favorite blogger and anytime I can replicate her nails, it's a win in my book. Today's pattern is a stamp design. Now I haven't done an actual stamp in forever. Stamp Sunday quickly ended. This is my warning that they are not perfect, but stamping isn't always perfect. 



I started off with OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls on all of my nails except for my ring finger which has Zoya's Katy. I then added Maybelline's Clearly Spotted on my ring finger. (Look out for the full review of 3 of the new Maybelline's Polka Dot collection soon!). Using Wet N Wild's Black Cream and Salon Express Plate SE22 I created the checker pattern on the other nails. 

Here's Rebecca's nails here. I hope you guys like them and that I did Rebecca justice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment