Monday, July 1, 2013

Julep Warehouse Sale

Hey everyone

What's this? Two posts in one day? I know! I'm on the ball today. I recently received my order from the warehouse sale that Julep was putting on. I mentioned in my review of the June Maven box that I have trouble from time to time with Julep. When the sale was going on I almost missed it. I happened to get on Instagram and see the post and it was around 11:30pm. So I get on to see if there's anything left and I make my order. For some reason it would not process the order. I tried it at least 20 times. I ended up taking a screenshot and sending an email to Julep. They usually take about a day or two to answer their emails and I didn't want to miss out on the sale, so the next morning I call their customer service.  They were super nice to me and still processed my order with the discounts. I ended up getting $200+ worth of stuff for only $38.

I got 10 cabachon rings to make nail art with for my Etsy shop, a gray jeweled necklace, 4 lip glosses, and 3 tubes of nail polish. Today I'm going to show you the nail polish. First up we have Olivia.


Olivia is a warn chocolate brown. Lovely. This is 2 coats without a top coat. The formula on Olivia is fantastic. I seriously love this brown. 


In between pictures I must have dinged my nail on something. I don't have a lot of brown polishes, but this one is certainly my favorite.

Next up is Brant. 


This is a darker blue. I wouldn't call it Navy because it has more of a gray tone then a black tone to it. I feel that it's really unique because it's not like a lot of the darker blues out there. 


This is 2 coats without a topcoat as well. Great formula again. 

Enough of these dark colors. Last but not least I have a bright summer time color. Abbie!


This is 3 coats of Abbie, it actually is no where near as streaky as it looks in the picture. In person it's quite lovely. I've gotta say it's a lot better than most of the other yellows I have. Especially considering how bright it is. 


There is one drawback to using Abbie. You need to double up on base coat. This yellow leaves an awful stain. Other than that, the formula is great and it's such a pretty color. 

I am 100% happy with all of the polishes that I got in the warehouse sale. Even more so considering the most expensive was $5. What do you think? Are you a fan of Julep? If you want to check them out use my referral link here. Use can also use FREEBOX to receive your first box for FREE! Who can resist free polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment