Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fing'rs Heart 2 Nail Art: Get Spotted

Hey everyone

 

Today I have a review on 2 products I found in my local Walmart. I was walking around the store when I found a display with Fing’rs Heart 2 Art.

 


 There were nail polish bottles on top. Then nail art things like studs, striping tape, foil and other things. On the end of the row I noticed something that said Get Spotted. I picked up the package and it had 2 mini bottles of nail polish and then 1 full size bottle of black nail polish. Could it be true? Did someone bring over the spotted design from Europe? I spent the $6.48 and picked up the kit along with a stamping kit that I’ll feature at a later date.

 


The pictures on the side box had me completely excited. So I painted my nails and waited for them to dry. Then I got out the spotted bottle. I put a normal coat on my nail and watch. And then I watched and watched some more. 30 minutes later after painting 3 nails I noticed that nothing had happened. I’m going to go ahead and let you know that I didn’t take any pictures of this part because nothing happened. I literally looked like I had just painted my nails black. So I went back and tried to paint a thin coat. Same thing. I decided to then try a super thin coat. I wiped off almost all of the polish from the brush and then painted my last nail. Something finally happened. One little-bitty-no-bigger-than-a-pin-prick spot popped on my nail. It looked like I had an air bubble in my nail polish that popped on my nail. I was furious. A special edition of OPI can be anywhere from $8 to $12 as long as it’s not the golden flake polish, so to get this for $6.48 was a great deal. But I expected it to work. I wasn’t expecting miracles or anything like that, but the box showed how it was supposed to look, I was expecting something similar that.

 

This morning I went back to Walmart and returned the kit. I can only hope I got a bad box. Did anyone else run into this kit? Did yours work? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment