Thursday, July 4, 2013

Jindie Nails: Jindie-Pendence

Hey everyone

Happy 4th of July! Today I have a special polish for you! Jen at Jindie Nails made a special edition 4th of July polish. I was lucky enough to pick it up along with PCBH which you saw yesterday. I received bottle number 149, I don't even remember how many bottles there were, but I still feel awesome to have a SE Jindie Nails.


Jindie-Pendence is a milky white jelly polish with red, white and blue glitters. There are squares, dots, diamonds, hex, bar glitter, a little bit of everything. It's so pretty. The formula is fantastic. I did 1 coat on my pinky to show it's true nature along with lots of glitter. The rest of the nails I did 2 swatches with a little bit of dabble to get enough of the different styles of glitter.


It is so nice and perfect for summer. The white is so bright and jelly. I absolutely recommend trying to see if you can find it. I'm so glad that I didn't miss out on this fantastic polish.

There's also a Jindie-Pendence Topper that I didn't pick up. This is similar glitter without the milky base. I'm a huge fan of milky bases so I had to have the original instead of the topper. But seriously, go pick up either. The glitter is fantastic either way!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment