Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jindie Nails: Princess Consuela Banana Hammock

Hey everyone

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but I am a huge FRIENDS fan. (If you follow Sweet T Lacquer you'll notice I do have a FRIENDS collection up!) Jindie Nails recently created a polish called Princess Consuela Banana Hammock and I knew I had to have it. I missed out on the full sized polish, but I was able to pick up a sweet little mini. 


Here she is with 3 coats. It was a little thinner than I expected, but it builds nicely. The bigger glitter was also a little hard to get out so you have to do a little fishing and dabbing. But the final product is totally worth it.


It's so pretty. I'm going to need a full size bottle of this polish very soon. I don't think  my mini is going to cut it. 

Now for me the worst thing is to see a blogger swatch a polish and not tell you there's an undie on. And undie is where there's a base polish decided to match the polish and bring out the glitter more. It also helps you avoid needing multiple coats for the thinner polishes. I don't know how many times I have bought a polish only to discover that it's super thin and I don't have a matching undie. Today I'm going to show you the perfect undie to go with PCBH.


This is PCBH over Julep's Abbie. I put a dabble of PCBH over my 2.5 coats of Abbie and I was good to go. I know it looks really bright here, but it's not. It's a perfect base for PCBH.


The only thing I could say that it does to PCBH that you may not like is it takes away some of the milky base in the polish. But if you're looking to conserve polish (because you only grabbed a mini like me) then this undie is perfect and you'll love it. I honestly haven't been able to stop staring at my nails. It's also completely perfect for summer too!

Hope you guys enjoyed my Jindie Nails today. Stay tuned for Limited Edition Jindie-Pendence tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment