Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Saran Wrap

Hey everyone

Today I have a new type of mani for you. Have you heard of a Saran Wrap mani? It's where you paint 2 different polishes and while the 2nd is wet you dab some off with Saran Wrap balls. Sound confusing? That's what YTT is all about. I'd never done one before, but it was the challenge for 6/10/13 on Instagram (I know I'm a day late). So I went to Youtube and found the video below from GetNailedd.



Sounds super easy right? Well, not if you forget to buy Saran Wrap. So I had to use a pleated sandwich bag. Which is not as sticky, but still got the job done. 


I used Zoya's Wednesday and China Glaze's Mahogany Magic. To be honest I should have used a darker brown. I was going for the look of a tuquoise stone, and I still think I nailed it. What do you think? Have you tried the Saran Wrap (Sandwich Bag) Mani? How did yours turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment