Monday, June 24, 2013

MSMD Monday: Matte Nude Cheetah Print

Hey everyone

I'm cutting it awful close today! I have a very special MSMD Monday. I have been lusting after these nails for forever. Today's feature is by PackAPunchPolish. I love her name, it's so much fun to say. Anyway, she did this amazing matte cheetah print that I knew I would have to do some day. Well that day is today!


I started off with 2 coats of Love & Beauty's Camel. It's so pretty. I love it. Even if it gives me a slight case of lobster hands. 


I used Pure Ice's Beware to set up the glitter dots and then used my black striper to outline the print.


As you can see I used silver glitter for mine instead of goal. I think the gold would have looked better, but I can't seem to find the right gold. 

I then used my new favorite matte top coat, NYC's Matte Me Crazy. 


Seriously this matte finish is amazing. I love it more than Essie's. 


Here's the final product. I love it! I ended up not doing it on all of the nails and I really like the accent nails. I almost wish I would have used brown instead of black for the outlines though. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment