Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Floral Doodle

Hey everyone

Today I have another design from CutePolish. This design was perfect for 3 different reasons. 

  1. I love CutePolish
  2. I needed flowers for my Instagram challenge
  3. I needed a Youtube video
Perfect right? This was a super cute design that I'm very excited to show you guys. Here's the video:


My colors are a little darker than what CutePolish picked, but I think it's cute nonetheless. My flowers are totally crazy looking too. 


I probably should have used a toothpick or a dotting tool, I think they would have looked better than. But they are still cute. 

Polish Used:
  1. OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls
  2. NYC's Midtown Mimosa
  3. Orly's Snowcone (which seriously smells bad)
  4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's Mango Motion
  5. Salon Perfect (Long Brush)'s Black
I made sure to have the color picking out past the flower. I gives it a little something extra I think. What do you guys think? I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment