Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jindie Nails: Candyland Remix

Hey everyone

I spend a lot of time looking at Instagram. It's really my preferred method of blogging. If you have an Instagram please check me out @Tara825c. While on Instagram I saw a swatch of Jindie Nails' Candyland Remix. I knew I had to have it. While I make my own polish, I don't buy a lot of them. But I just had to have this one. White base with neon glitter? I'm there.

The ordering process was crazy. I went to many different places trying to find the polish and finally landed on Llarowe. Having never used their site before it took me a few minutes to figure out how to register. Then when I got to the Jindie Nails section the polish was out of stock. I was crushed. Turns out it hadn't been listed as in stock yet, so I still had time. It shipped very quickly and I was so excited to get it! 

At the time I had just gotten acrylic put on, so I knew that I would have to show off my first purchased Indie polish. (My nails were horrible little nubbins at the time so I felt bad showing this awesome polish on my nubbins.)


So pretty! I love it to much. These is 3 coats. It is a little thin with the 1st coat, but it is a milky white polish, so that's expected. I did have a hard time getting all of the big glitter on the nails, but again, that's somewhat expected with bigger pieces of glitter. The micro neon glitters were a fantastic touch.

Candyland Remix is the 2nd version of Candyland this time it includes more glitters. I've gotta say this polish was perfect for my first Indie Polish that I purchased. If you'd like to purchase any of Jindie Nails' polish you can at Llarowe at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment