Monday, April 29, 2013

Smelly Cat's Pocahontas Litter Box

Hey everyone

Double posts today! I've been trying to find inspiration for Kayla Shevonne's Indie Nail Art Contest. I couldn't think of anything for the longest time. A lot of my polish is glitters and that can be difficult to make art with. But I've got a Friends themed collection (The One With The Witty Puns) coming soon. One of those polishes is called, "Smelly Cat's Litter Box". I instantly knew what I was going to make.


The glitter polish is "Smelly Cat's Litter Box" and the blue polish is Pocahontas from my "No Ordinary Princess" collection. Both indies! The gray is Pure Ice's Kiss Me Here. The black is Art Deco Long Brush's Black. The green is Wet N Wild's Limelight. Lastly the pink is Kiss Nail Art Paint's Pink.



Here's a secondary shot featuring the bottles. I love how these turned out. I even did a rimming to show a litter box. I really hope I win one of the prizes. They are seriously fantastic. Wish me luck! Check out the other participants HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment