Monday, April 29, 2013

MSMD Monday: Basketball

Hey everyone

How are you this wonderful Monday morning? Hating the world? Not me! I'm on vacation for the next week! Yes! So I'm super excited. Today's nails are from the vault. I did these originally for Selection Sunday, but history was made today so I had to bring them out. 

Today NBA star Jason Collins came out as gay. He is the first active NBA star to come out. This is such a huge deal to me. Usually a gay sports star doesn't come out for fear of losing his fan base or even locker room issues. To see Jason Collins come out gives me hope that others will stand up for themselves and come out, regardless of their professional statuses. 

Now on to the nails. Leslie over at Polish Art Addiction did these nails first and I totally copied. I couldn't resist, they are so cute. 


I'm going to be honest, I'm not for certain which polishes I used. I know the brown is Pure Ice's Magic and I think the stamp was from a Bundle Monster plate, but that's pretty much all I remember. Leslie's wonderful post is HERE. I hope you guys enjoyed her design as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment