Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Youtube Tutorial Tuesday: Snow White

Hey everyone

It's Tuesday! That means it's time for a Youtube Tutorial. This time I searched Youtube for nail art tutorials instead of looking for nail artists. It was this way that I found RosLion90. She did a tutorial for Snow White nails. 


So cute. I loved it. I've looked through her videos and there's a few more I'd like to try as well. 


My Snow White totally looks like a Lego character. These turned out so much better than I was expecting. Drawing people in general is not my strong suit. Looks like I need to draw them all like Lego Characters. 


  1. Skin: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher
  2. Hair and Eyes :Art Deco long brush in Black (and white for the shine)
  3. Yellow Base: Essence in Wanna Be Your Sunshine 
  4. Dots and Tips: Orly in Snowcone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment