Monday, November 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Vacation Time

Hey everyone,

The polish I have for you today is called Vacation Time and it's by Sinful Colors. To be honest when I first saw this polish I thought it looked kind of grandma-ish. Not sure why just something made me think that. So I put it back on the shelf. And part of my routine at Walgreens is circling the nail polish twice just in case I see something else I might want. On my second go around I saw this polish again and thought, what the heck. Let's buy it.


I honestly couldn't be more pleased. This polish is so pretty. It's a smooth dusty rose shade that I just adore. The formula was a dream. And it's completely covered in 2 coats. 


This polish goes so good with my skin tone. My skin is naturally the color of paper, this polish makes this look almost tannish. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment